Tomorrow at the Melbourne Cricket Ground will be the last league match of the Commonwealth Bank Tri Series. Australia who are already into the Finals will take on Sri Lanka. It is a do-or-die match at Melbourne for Sri Lanka as they can go to the Finals if and only if they defeat Australia. That will give them more points than India for a straight entry into the Finals.
Now the worrying thing for all Indian fans is that Australia could intentionally lose the match to Sri Lanka. The reason for this is simple. India has shown that its a deadly dangerous batting side that can chase any target like how it got those 321 runs in less than 40 overs at Hobart! India in fact hasn’t got the opportunity yet to bat first in the entire CB Series, so its a team that has toughened up playing under pressure. So, Australia might prefer playing a softer Sri Lanka in the Finals.
Well here is what the fans think about this question whether Australia will beat Sri Lanka or not tomorrow :
- Pavan KalyanYes....!about an hour ago via mobile ·
- Cricketholic Surajof course
- Virender Sehwagthey hav to
- Ashwin Goyalthey hav to
- Ashish RanaYa Aus best team in world
- Pravdeep Ramghariakangaroos will do it. Coz they love to play with india as opponent.about an hour ago · · 2
- Abhishek Bhomiathey'll have to coz if they don't, it will ensure that the series is fixed.
- Wajid RashidAus ..may welcome a gd defeat against lanka ..so dat they might not to face the India in finalz !
- Rajat RanaAus jit to jayegi
- Manju Patelya they vl
- Dasun KariyawasamNot a chance!
- Aboli SarodeWell i wish so...... N think we will b in finals....
- Hassan Zarifii think they will not want to beat
- Bhuban Deyozi have 2 do?coz other wise pressure of the final will impose over them..n its true they love 2 play the game with india as opponant...srilankans dont have any chances if ozis come out with full team...
- Ajinkya ShitoleYes....
- Rajat RanaNahi aus ko india se khtra hai bcoz india he final mai usko beat kr sakta hai20 minutes ago · · 1
- Bhaskar SinhaYesss..